SEO / Social Media Director / Partner
Dennis Backer is an internet marketing expert with over 35 years’ experience in marketing, both online and traditional, video production, and digital strategies.
Throughout my career, I have consulted and strategized with clients and prospects on traditional and internet marketing and advertising strategies and requirements. In addition, I was responsible for and/or supervised the administration of my businesses, including strategic business plans and financial projections, banking relationships for loans and lines of credit; payroll, human resources, insurance, management, email and direct mail campaigns, and sales and marketing.
Over the years, I have presented educational seminars (in-person and online) on various marketing topics including video production, internet marketing, social media, reputation management, and reviews acquisition. Specific industry groups that I have presented to include Anthem health insurance agents and brokers, real estate professionals, and financial services. I have also presented to many business and networking organizations, including BNI, LeTip, ProVisors, Business Marketing Association, American Marketing Association, International Media Communications Association, Houston and Irvine Chambers of Commerce, International Association of Business Communicators, American Society of Training and Development, Houston Executive Club, the Orange County chapter of the Regional Marketing Group (RMGOC), and Concordia University.
Rewards and Recognition:
- Greater Houston Partnership CEO Roundtable Entrepreneur of the Year (2000)
- Best of Costa Mesa Award, 2014, Online Advertising category
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce Member of the Month, August, 2002
- Media Communications Association Award of Distinction, 1999
- Media Communications Golden Star Award for Meritorious Service, 2009
- Media Communications Award of Appreciation, 2008
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce Volunteer Appreciation, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008